CBD Pepperoni Pizza
- Garlic-infused oil
- Pure Hemp CBD Oil
- 12-inch easy to roll pizza dough
- 1 cup of spinach
- 1 medium beefsteak tomatoes, sliced
- Dried basil and oregano
- 5 cups of mozzarella cheese
- 2 cups pizza sauce
- Preheat oven to 450°F/230°C.
- Drizzle a little oil on a heavy-duty sheet pan or 14-inch (35.5 cm) cast iron skillet. Pat out pizza crust directly on large baking sheet pan or in skillet to a 12-inch (30.5 cm) diameter. If using a frozen crust, simply place on pan of choice.
- Spread tomato sauce evenly over pizza crust.
- Arrange mozzarella and tomatoes all over crust in an overlapping or intermingled manner. Sprinkle pepperoni evenly over all, then add the spinach on top. Take a hefty pinch of basil and oregano and scatter over the pizza, then add the red pepper flakes, if using.
- Bake pizza until crust is browned and crisp on the bottom and cheese is melted and beginning to bubble, about 15 to 20 minutes. Remove from oven, cut into 4 servings and add 15 drops of CBD hemp oil to each serving. Serve and enjoy!