- 3 ripe Haas avocados
- 1-1/2 tablespoons fresh lime juice (more if needed)
- 1 large plum or Roma tomato, seeded and diced
- 1/4 cup cilantro leaves and tender stems, chopped
- 1 garlic clove
- 1/2 teaspoon salt (or more, to taste)
- 1 to 2 teaspoons minced jalapeño or Serrano pepper, with seeds and membrane removed (leave the membrane and seeds if you prefer lots of heat)
- Pure Hemp CBD oil in desired strength
- Cut avocados in half lengthwise and remove pits. Scoop out flesh and add to bowl.
- Add lime juice. Mash with fork until creamy but still chunky.
- On cutting board, crush garlic clove with salt to make a paste. (Use flat part of knife, or just chop salted garlic.)
- Fold in CBD oil, incorporating evenly.
- Add tomato, cilantro, garlic/salt and diced peppers.
- Adjust to taste with additional salt, peppers and/or lime juice.
- Serve immediately, or lay plastic wrap directly on guacamole and refrigerate up to one day.