CBD Chicken & Cauliflower Stir Fry
Ingredients for the rice:
- 1/2 cup jasmine rice
- 1 1/2 cup (or more as needed), water
Ingredients for the stir fry:
- 1 lb boneless chicken tenders, chopped into bite-sized pieces
- 1/4 cup rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce (or coconut aminos to taste for a gluten-free option)
- 1 heaping tablespoon sriracha (or more if you want it spicy!)
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 10 oz cauliflower (fresh or frozen and defrosted)
- 2 handfuls of spinach
- 1/2 cup shredded carrots
- scallions and sesame seeds for serving
- Pure Hemp CBD oil
- Start boiling the water for the rice as you combine the marinade/sauce.
- In a mixing cup, whisk together the rice vinegar, oils, soy sauce, sriracha, honey, and garlic. Season lightly with salt and pepper.
- Place the chicken in a large bowl, pat dry, and season with salt and pepper. Add half the marinade to the chicken and stir well to coat.
- By this time, the water for the rice should be boiling. Salt the water, add the rice, reduce the heat to a simmer, and cover. Cook about 15 minutes or until soft and fluffy.
- Preheat a large pan to medium-high. Add a little olive oil or cooking spray and add the chicken. Cook until the chicken is cooked through, about 8-10 minutes.
- Add the cauliflower, spinach, and carrots to the pan. Season with salt and pepper, add in the remaining sauce, and add 2 droppers of CBD oil. Cook until everything is coated in sauce and warmed through.
- Add some rice to each bowl, and scoop the stir fry mixture on top. Make sure to add lots of sauce to each bowl.
- Top with sliced scallions and sesame seeds to serve. Drizzle with extra sriracha as needed. Enjoy!