Spooky Halloween Potluck Recipes
We can all think of friends or coworkers who could definitely use the power of natural hemp CBD. Halloween is a season of costume parties and group potlucks. It's the perfect opportunity to share CBD with your friends.
Luckily, Pure Hemp has a wide variety of CBD products like our cooking oils and our full-spectrum oils which mix nicely into foods so you can share with your friends.
***Be sure to let your friends know you've added CBD to these recipes and remember, CBD is not legal for use of anyone below the age of 18.
1. CBD Infused Frankenstein Cupcakes
These are easy to add CBD, extremely cute and are dressed to impress.
- 1 box Devil's Food Cake Mix
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 C. oil
- 3/4 C. milk or buttermilk
- 3/4 C. sour cream
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- Whipped cream cheese or vanilla frosting, store-bought
- green dye liquid or gel
- Pure Hemp 1,500 mg Full-Spectrum CBD Oil
- White Melting Chocolate Wafers for Whites of eyes/stitches (add red gel dye)
- M&Ms for eyeballs (I used the brown ones)
- Chocolate Sprinkles for hair/nose
- Chocolate chips or Tootsie Rolls for the bolts
2. Crescent CBD Mummy Dogs
- 1 can (8 oz) refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 2 1/2 slices Cheddar cheese (or pepper jack)
- 10 hot dogs
- Pure Hemp CBD Olive Oil
- Sea salt
Mustard or ketchup (optional)
- Preheat your oven to 375°F.
- Unroll your crescent dough; separate then use a pizza roller to cut into lines.
- Cut your cheese into 1/4th.
- Place one piece of cheese on top of the hot dog then begin wrapping your crescent roll slice alone the dog. It's okay if holes occur.
- Place the mummy cheese side down on the pan.
- Brush with the Pure Hemp CBD Olive Oil and sprinkle with sea salt.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes.
- Once cooled use mustard or ketchup to make eyes.
3. Puking Pumpkin CBD Gauc
Everyone loves fresh guacamole and they will love it even more with the calming kick of Pure Hemp's CBD chili oil.
- 3 avocados, halved and pitted
- 1 lime, juiced
- 2 tbsp CBD infused Chili Oil
- 2 roma tomatoes, diced
¼ cupred onion, chopped
¼ cupfresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
¼ teaspoonchili powder
- Restaurant Style Tortilla chips
- Optional: Puking pumpkin
- Mash avocados with the lime juice.
- Add the rest of the ingredients all together and mix thoroughly.
- Spoon guacamole coming out of the pumpkin’s mouth. Serve with chips!